As we continue to celebrate Mote's 60th Anniversary, we are excited to announce that we will once again participate in this year's 24-hr Giving Challenge September 1st and 2nd. Please consider supporting Mote's incredible mission during the Challenge, which will also help us realize our $50 million goal for our Oceans of Opportunity campaign.
Here's how the Giving Challenge works:
You can once again help us accomplish our ambitious goals and mission by making a gift to Mote as part of the Giving Challenge and encouraging your friends, neighbors and family members to support us as well. Kate Knepper from Mote's Development Team, (941) 388-4441 ext. 393, will be taking pledges in advance so that we can register these donations as soon as the Challenge begins at noon on September 1. Thank you for your support!
- Donations must be made online between noon on Tuesday, September 1, and 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, September 2, at http://www.givingpartnerchallenge.org/.
- Gifts from new donors will qualify for a $250 match.
- Mote will additionally match gifts up to $40,000 thanks to two anonymous donors.
- A debit or credit card must be used.
- Donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
Dr. Michael P. Crosby
President & CEO
P.S. You can also help by:
The 2015 Giving Challenge is made possible by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County and The Patterson Foundation with support from the William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
- Spreading the word to your family and friends.
- Sharing our Facebook posts and Twitter feeds.
|1600 Ken Thompson Parkway • Sarasota, FL 34236-1004 | mote.org|