24-HOUR WINDOW TO DONATE TO MOTE
Tuesday September 1 at 12pm ---> Wednesday September 2 at 11:59am
We are just two days away from the annual Giving Challenge — the time when you can make your donation to Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium count!
With your help, we can make this year's Challenge the most successful yet! Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication to Mote.
- This year, two anonymous donors have generously agreed to MATCH ALL donations up to $40,000 that come to Mote during the Giving Challenge.
- That means every dollar donated to Mote online during the Giving Challenge will be doubled! And, as a bonus, donations will also be eligible for other matching dollars provided through the Giving Challenge.
- TO REGISTER YOUR DONATION IN ADVANCE: Please call Kate Knepper at (941) 388-4441 ext. 393 and we will ensure that it is recorded during the early moments of the Giving Challenge.
- TO DONATE DURING THE GIVING CHALLENGE: Log on to Mote's Giving Challenge Page Here.
|You can also help by:
Here's how the Giving Challenge works:
The 2015 Giving Challenge is made possible by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County and The Patterson Foundation with support from the William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
- Donations must be made online between noon on Tuesday, September 1, and 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, September 2, at Our Giving Challenge Page..
- Gifts from new donors will qualify for a $250 match.
- Mote will additionally match gifts up to $40,000 thanks to two anonymous donors.
- A debit or credit card must be used.
- Donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
|1600 Ken Thompson Parkway • Sarasota, FL 34236-1004 | mote.org|