The 2015 Giving Challenge begins at noon and you can be a part of it.
If you make your donation to Mote through this special online giving opportunity, you have the potential to have your donation matched — making an even greater impact on our research. This is how it works:
Donations must be made online starting today at noon and continuing through 11:59 a.m. tomorrow, September 2, at Our Giving Challenge Page.
This year, Mote has its own internal matching grant of $40,000 provided by two of our anonymous donors. We need your help to raise the $40,000 that will allow us to take full advantage of these donors' generous contributions. This means even $25 has the potential to help make a difference for the animals we rehabilitate, the research we do and the children we teach about our oceans.
|You can also help by:
Hurry…. the Challenge begins today at noon!
Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication to Mote.|
Here's how the Giving Challenge works:
The 2015 Giving Challenge is made possible by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County and The Patterson Foundation with support from the William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
- Donations must be made online between noon on Tuesday, September 1, and 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, September 2, at Our Giving Challenge Page..
- Gifts from new donors will qualify for a $250 match.
- Mote will additionally match gifts up to $40,000 thanks to two anonymous donors.
- A debit or credit card must be used.
- Donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
|1600 Ken Thompson Parkway • Sarasota, FL 34236-1004 | mote.org|