||If you have not participated in the Giving Challenge, there's still time. Please support Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium...
The Challenge ends at noon today, so please don't wait!
We thank you for your generous support to Mote.
Here's how the Giving Challenge works:
The 2015 Giving Challenge is made possible by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County and The Patterson Foundation with support from the William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Manatee Community Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
- Donations must be made online between noon on Tuesday, September 1, and 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, September 2, at Our Giving Challenge Page..
- Gifts from new donors will qualify for a $250 match.
- Mote will additionally match gifts up to $40,000 thanks to two anonymous donors.
- A debit or credit card must be used.
- Donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
|1600 Ken Thompson Parkway • Sarasota, FL 34236-1004 | mote.org|